Title: President/Chief Executive Officer
E-mail resumes/Questions to: email@example.com (Confidential)
Salary range: $80 - $100K, commensurate with experience
Deadline: March 31, 2017
Benefits: "Results-Only Work Environment" (ROWE) & Simple IRA
Summary: Responsible for achievement of Leadership’s mission to serve as a catalyst to identify, educate, inspire and connect leaders to better serve our community. This includes direction of all activities of Leadership Huntsville/Madison County, to include board relations, employee supervision, and management of all programs; fiscal management and organizational spokesperson.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required: The President/CEO will be thoroughly committed to LHMC's mission. All candidates should have proven leadership, coaching, and relationship management experience. Concrete demonstrable experience and other qualifications include:
- Graduate of a community leadership program required. LHMC flagship program graduate and active (dues paying) member of the alumni association preferred.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in business, marketing/public relations, finance or related fields. Advanced degree, ideally an MBA, preferred.
- At least 10 years of management experience, experience working in a flexible and/or “Results Only Work Environment” preferred.
- Candidate’s professional and personal records must align with the vision, mission, and core values of LHMC.
- Track record of effectively leading a performance and outcomes-based organization and staff; ability to point to specific examples of having developed and operationalized strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth.
- Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation; curriculum design and facilitation experience preferred.
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high-performing teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget.
- Past success working with a board of directors and volunteers, with the ability to cultivate existing member relationships.
- Ability to represent Leadership in speaking engagements and training from small groups to 1,000+ audiences.
- Demonstrated experience in assuring the accuracy and integrity of financial information, reporting and disclosure requirements, internal controls and management information systems.
- Proven success in fund development and donor relations/management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Board Relations, Curriculum and Recruiting, Financial Oversight, Fund Development, Community Engagement, Human Resources, Marketing/Communications, Strategy, Vision and Leadership.
Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and questions sent directly to LHMC board or staff members will not be forwarded.