Leadership Greater Huntsville (LGH) and University of North Alabama (UNA) Form New Partnership
Leadership Greater Huntsville (LGH) and the University of North Alabama (UNA) are proud to announce a new partnership between the two organizations. Active LGH Alumni members are now eligible for a 20% tuition scholarship for online graduate programs and a scholarship up to $25,000 for the Executive Doctor of Business Administration (EDBA) at UNA.
“LGH is excited for this new partnership with UNA and to give the ability for our dues-paying alumni to have the chance to further their education”, stated Shannon Drake, President/CEO.
LGH Alumni Members are eligible for the following scholarships:
- Graduate Online programs (20% tuition scholarship)
- *Programs listed below.*
- For more information on each graduate program, please visit www.una.edu/online.
- Executive Doctor of Business Administration (EDBA) program (up to $25,000)
- For more information on the EDBA program, pleased visit www.una.edu/edba or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate Online programs
- Applied Manufacturing
- Engineering (MS)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Accountancy (MAcc)
- Criminal Justice (MSCJ)
- Collaborative Special
- Education (MAEd)
- Curriculum and Instruction (MAEd)
- Early Childhood Education (MAEd)
- Elementary Education (MAEd)
- Instructional Leadership (MAEd)
- Elementary Education (EdS)
- Instructional Leadership (EdS)
- Teacher Leader (EdS)
- Instructional Technology and Design (MS)
- Family and Community Services (MS)
- Geographic Information Science (MS)
- Mathematics (MS)
- Nursing (MSN)
- Professional Studies (MPrS)
- Social Work (MSW)
- Sport and Recreation Management (MS)
- Writing (MA)
About The University of North Alabama
The University of North Alabama is an accredited, doctoral-granting comprehensive regional state university offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs through the colleges of Arts and Sciences, Business, Education and Human Sciences, and the Anderson College of Nursing and Health Professions. Occupying a 130-acre campus in a residential section of Florence, Alabama, UNA is located within a four-city area that also includes Muscle Shoals, Sheffield, and Tuscumbia. UNA Athletics, a renowned collegiate athletics program with seven (7) Division II National Championships, is now a proud member of the NCAA Division I’s ASUN Big South Conference. The University of North Alabama is an equal opportunity institution and does not discriminate in the admission policy on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, disability, age, or national origin.
For more information visit una.edu or una.edu/unaworks/.